Not already receiving our news?
It’s quick and easy to sign up to receive our global news briefings.
Who has access to the hub?
Our healthcare hub has been created to give even more support to employees covered by health plans for 1-49 employees. Your SME clients – and their employees - can access the hub, regardless of their level of cover. The hub is available with global health plans, as well as our Islands Health Plan, insured by either AXA PPP healthcare Limited, or AXA Insurance dac.
You can access the healthcare hub to take a look around, any time.
How does the healthcare hub help employees?
Whether they have a simple question about their cover, need to find a doctor, or want to put their mind at rest, employees of SME group plans can visit their hub at any time to:
- Get in touch with us and access their online account
- Find a provider in their area of cover and find out how to make a claim
- Use our Virtual Doctor service to speak to a real doctor from wherever they are
- Get a review of their diagnosis with a second medical opinion
- Call our health information helpline, Health at Hand, for advice 24/7
- Explore the additional services that are part of their plan for further support
How will employees access their hub?
We’ve sent an email to all eligible employees with instructions on how to access their hub.
If you’ve got SME clients with AXA, you’ll receive an email with a message for you to forward on to group secretaries with more information. Please check your inbox.