If your clients are looking to switch to AXA, we’re here to make that transfer quick and seamless – for you and your clients. In a complex world, clients have different needs that are ever evolving. With AXA you can offer a range of options to help your clients find the right cover for them.
You’ll also have a designated contact to answer any questions you might have at any time.
“I don't find other insurers offer the flexibility that AXA provide; that their policies are very much rigid, a bit more complicated around deductibles. Hence the reason why I will recommend either switch, or the client takes that policy with AXA.”
– An intermediary
No matter where you are in the world, we work hard to give you the support you need:
Give them what they need, including:
1. The application form must be hand signed by the group secretary, we do not accept electronic signatures.
2. Depending on the level of cover or underwriting style chosen, customers can claim from day one of their policy live date. Speak to your AXA representative for more information. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm (UK time). Calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance, training as a record of the conversation.
3. In most cases, we offer a two working-day onboarding where Medical History Disregarded (MHD) has been selected as the underwriting style of the group.
4. On average, customers rated our service 4.8 out of 5 stars via the Stella Connect feedback tool between May 2020 – May 2021.
5. Number of countries and territories based on the portfolio of customers with global health plan, as of February 2021.
6. Appointments are subject to availability. Eligible customers don’t need to pay or claim for a consultation, but will be charged for the cost of the initial phone call when using the call back service. Telephone appointments in English are available 24/7/365 and call-backs are typically within 24 hours. Telephone appointments in Greek are available between 9am and 9pm EET, 7 days a week. Video appointments are available in three core languages (English, Spanish, and Mandarin) between 8am and midnight UK time, Monday to Friday. Video appointments in German are available between 8am – 8pm CET, Monday to Friday. Registration and appointment booking is currently only available in English. These services are provided by an independent third-party, Advance Medical (a Teladoc Health Company).
7. Mind Health psychologist appointments are available in English between Monday and Friday, 9am – 5.30pm (UK time). If the customer is calling from the UAE, appointments are available in English, Arabic, and French between Sunday and Thursday, 9am – 8pm, and Saturday 10am – 6pm (UAE time). This service provides access to six sessions with a psychologist, per mind health concern, per year. Any costs associated with the purchase of any additional recommended material will not be covered under their health plan. These services are provided by an independent third-party, Advance Medical (a Teladoc Health Company).
8. Your clients have access to a global team of more than 450 doctors, supported by a network of over 50,000 specialists. These services are provided by an independent third-party, Advance Medical (a Teladoc Health Company).
9. The evacuation and repatriation service is provided by AXA Partners
10. Number of providers in the AXA Select medical provider network according to Global Network Management team, as of March 2021.