AXA’s global healthcare specialists have enhanced their core proposition for businesses covering 75-150 employees based overseas by introducing tailored international health plans and a profit share arrangement. The proposition complements the existing international offering for businesses, sitting in-between AXA’s off-the-shelf provision, covering one or more employee, and the bespoke solution for those insuring more than 150 employees.
The new offering provides businesses sending 75-150 employees abroad enhanced flexibility, making it easier for firms to meet the needs of their increasingly global workforce.
Groups can tailor their scheme to suit specific employee needs, with the option of raising and lowering allowances on key benefits, the choice of mixing levels of cover and the opportunity to spread the employee population across two of AXA’s most popular healthcare plans – the International Health Plan and the Islands Health Plan. Businesses will therefore have more flexibility in the level of cover they can choose for their employees.
Key features of the proposition include:
- Transparency – an annual management information dashboard allows businesses to identify what employees are claiming for most and which benefits they are using, informing decision making in advance of renewal.
- Protection – with specific stop loss cover, future premiums are guarded from the impact of high individual claims over £35,000/€44,500/$56,000.
- Sustainability – through AXA’s profit share arrangement, clients will receive money back upon renewal if their total claims are less than 65 per cent of their annual premium.
- Flexibility of benefits – clients can tailor key benefits and allowances to suit their employees’ needs, while controlling costs for the business.
- Simplicity – easy online scheme management with AXA’s Corporate Services Online tool.